eagleyard Photonics, a highly innovative and rapidly growing company has become a leading provider of High Power Laser Diodes with wavelengths ranging from 650 to 1120 nm. Customers worldwide integrate Laser Diodes “made by eagleyard” into their systems. Our product portfolio covers: Ridge Waveguide lasers (Fabry Perot), Broad Area lasers, Tapered lasers, Tapered amplifiers, DFB and DBR lasers characaterized by excellent beam quality, high optical power and reliability. The certified development, production and marketing processes are subject to rigorous quality standards required by ISO 9001.
We are specialized to develop CCD camera systems for research and industry, providing a large range of linescan camera products as well as some area cameras for almost every type of application. Also cooled cameras and complete Spectrometersystems from UV up to IR are available.
Product line card:
• Ultrasonic transducers
• Ultrasonic generators
• Optical vibration displacement measurement systems
• Bi-directional alignment lasers
Lighting the way to customized optoelectronic solutions EPIGAP Optronic GmbH is an industrial leader in LED technology for state-of–the-art optoelectronics, which plays a key role in many industries. Our clients work in fields for industrial sensors, automation, security and safety technology, diagnostics, biotechnology and medical imaging.
• The LED chip is the starting point for any optoelectronic solution. It essentially determines the later product characteristics of the LED. EPIGAP offers high-end LED chips beginning in the deep UV range at 265 nm up to the high infrared region at 1750 nm which have a very good degradation stability and high efficiency.
• We also present point source chips with different emitting diameters and monolithic display chips especially designed with custom layouts.
• The requirements for LEDs are very different depending on the application. We realize products in a wide variety of housings, such as 3 mm, 5 mm (thru hole type), SMD or metal can. Customized housings or specially designed CoB modules for small- or medium-scale productions are also possible. We work with different materials such as FR4, ceramics or aluminum and copper based PCBs for excellent heat sink. We ensure appropriate chip deposition tolerance and use epoxy or silicon for encapsulation.
• EPIGAP traditionally offers a wide variety of photodiodes, from 150 nm in the ultraviolet up to an extended range to 2600 nm in the infrared range. These include large InGaAs photodiodes with an active area which has up to 3 mm diameter, with low dark currents and high sensitivity.
EPIGAP has its own photometric and radiometric laboratory well equipped with NIST-calibrated optical instruments to measure the electro-optic parameters of single LEDs, LED modules and photodiodes. We can accurately determine radiation pattern (viewing angle) for LEDs and reception characteristics of photodiodes. We measure parameters in visible spectral region:
- luminous intensity,
- luminous flux,
- peak or dominant wavelength,
- colour coordinates (in compliance to CIE standards)
and additional in in ultraviolet and infrared:
- radiant intensity and radiant flux (radiant power).
Degradation measurements and burn-in (in compliance to MIL standards) are performed with special test benches at different forward DC and pulse currents.
EPIGAP offers a fully integrated service from design and development to production in order to meet market requirements. Fast acting, flexibility, high-performance, high-reliability and cost-effective design make the difference for us to realize customer´s success.
Welcome to the EPIGAP-world!