You are most cordially invited to the workshop “New Trends and Technologies in Advanced Packaging” on April 19, 2018. The workshop will be managed by Fraunhofer IZM in their Berlin premises. For details and in particular, for registration, please refer here.
The workshop will give you an overview about following topics:
• The importance of electronic packaging for the semiconductor industry: New technologies and market trends
• Overview of technologies for 3D-integration
• Technologies for panel level packaging (embedding)
• Materials for RDL including material characterization (electrical and mechanical properties, aging effects, adhesion and copper diffusion)
• Assembly for bare dies, WLPs and 3D integration
The workshop will give an insight on technologies and materials within this complex topics.Addressed are scientists and engineers involved in advanced packaging: Process technology, materials and equipment.
Please note: Registration will be open until April, 9th.