MEET & GREET THE CZECH
STAR Research and Innovation Cluster at the presentation and networking event on Tuesday, 17th October 2017
• Based on last year’s success of German-Czech Innovation Day in Dolní Břežany near Prague, the STAR Cluster presents itself in Berlin.
• Learn about the high-tech STAR Cluster and meet representatives of its research institutions and companies on the field of biomedicine, biotechnology, material sciences, optics, laser technologies and related fields.
• Gain insight about cross-border research and business opportunities.
Venue: Embassy of the Czech Republic in Berlin, Wilhelmstr. 44, 10117 Berlin
- 15:00 - Opening remarks – H. E. Tomáš J. Podivínský, Ambassador of the Czech Republic, N. N. Representative of Berlin Partner GmbH
- 15:10 - 16:15 Presentation of STAR Research and Innovation Cluster – V. Michalik, Board Chairman and Dep. Governor of the Central Bohemian Region
- 15:30 - 16:15 Short Presentations of STAR Cluster Members and cooperation offers
• ELI Beamlines
• CARDAM Solutions
- 16:15 – 18:30 Networking accompanied with delicious Czech cuisine, beer and wine.
ELI Beamlines - With initial funding from the European Union and local governments, the Extreme Light Infrastructure ELI will be a multi-sited Research Infrastructure for the investigation and applications of laser matter interaction at more than 6 orders of magnitude higher intensities than today’s state of the art. https://www.eli-beams.eu/
HiLASE Centre - The main goal of the HiLASE project is to develop laser technologies having breakthrough technical parameters. In general, those lasers will be significantly more powerful and efficient, more compact, more stable and more easily maintained than the currently available technology. http://www.hilase.cz/en/
We kindly ask to confirm your participation at email@example.com until 12th October 2017.