The 5th RegMed Forum conference will take place
Thursday, 18th October 2018
Im Quartier 110
This year’s focus is on Smart Medical Devices. Latest trends and innovative technologies from biologised medical devices and intelligent implants are presented and implications regarding the new medical devices regulation will be discussed.
What can you expect?
- Conference program: Learn more about recent trends in smart medical devices.
- Industry exhibition and pitches: Showcast your products and increase your visibility. Apply for a 5 min pitch and book your booth now!
We are proud to present the following speakers, e.g.:
- Aesculap AG, Thomas Grupp, Tuttlingen, Germany
- Bundesgesundheitsministerium, Thomas Müller, Berlin, Germany
- Charité Berlin, Georg Duda, Germany
- ETH Zürich, Viola Vogel, Swiss
- Heraeus Holding GmbH, Elke Lieb, Wehrheim, Germany
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, Beat Lechmann, Zuchwil, Swiss
- National University of Ireland, Abhay Pandit, Galway, Ireland
- Stanford University, Jill Helms, USA
- University of Oxford, Andrew Carr, UK
We look forward to meeting you at RegMed Forum 2018 in Berlin!
Dr. Jasmin Podufall
Berlin Partner for Business and Technology GmbH
Tel.: +49 30 46302 542