Hybrid photonic integration enables the development of high-performance components that are complex and costeffective at the same time. This symposium covers the complete process chain from materials via simulation and fabrication to the final assembly and showcases applications of hybrid PICs in communications and analytics.
Hercules Avramopoulos, ICCS/NTUA, Greece
- Martin Schell, Fraunhofer HHI, Germany.
- Takaaki Ishigure, Keio University, Japan.
- Hideyuki Nawata, Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd., Japan.
- Michael Lebby, Lightwave Logic Inc., USA.
- Christos Kouloumentas, ICCS/NTUA, Greece.
- Christian Koos, Vanguard Photonics GmbH, Germany.
- Douwe Geuzebroek, LioniX International BV, Netherlands.
- Tadao Nagatsuma, Osaka University, Japan.
- André Richter, VPIphotonics GmbH, Germany.
- Ignazio Piacentini, ficonTEC GmbH, Germany.
- Paraskevas Bakopoulos, Mellanox Technologies Ltd., Israel.
- Guillermo Carpintero, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain.
- Bernhard Schrenk, AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH, Austria
ECOC 2018 - Fiera Roma
26. September 2018
9:30 - 17:00
The official conference language is English.
No attendance fee will be charged but please kindly register.
You can only enter with an ECOC badge. In the end of this registration process you will find a link to the ECOC website to register as a visitor. Entrance is free.
If you are already registered, there is no need for another registration. Entrance also guaranteed as an exhibitor or congress participant.