When will you print your own smartphone?
As the world of 3D-printing is evolving, electronics is quickly becoming a new key player. Functional elements such as sensors and switches are now being integrated into 3D-printed products, paving the way for exciting new markets, applications and opportunities.
Thought leaders of this emerging market are converging in Eindhoven during the 3D Printing Electronics Conference to share their knowledge and expertise. Learn about 3D-printed embedded electronics in cars, pended optics and the 3D-manufacturing of smartphone antenna’s.
The program of the 3D Printing Electronics Conference & Expo:
Focus topics of the conference:
- Various aspects involving (3D) printed electronics, such as:
- combining functional elements such as electronics (sensors or switches) into a (3D) printed product hybrid
- processes that integrate electronics onto or within 3D printed parts
- 3D Printed Optics / Photonics
- Challenges for manufacturers / engineers / researchers
- Future prospects / applications