ABOUT THE MISSION
The Nanotech Cluster/SME mission will give you free access to the International Nanotechnology Exhibition and Conference in Tokyo. During the fair (3 days) you will attend B2B meetings and meet with Japanese visitors.
In order to maximize your partnering opportunities, you will be able to exhibit in the EU-Japan Centre booth.
A month before the mission, an online pre-departure briefing will help you prepare for the mission to ensure you get the most out of it.
Professional interpreters will be on hand during the trade fair to help you communicate with potential Japanese business partners. Based on materials you provide, the EU-Japan Centre will arrange Japanese-language posters to promote your product at the EU Delegation booth at the trade fair.
from 29 January to 1 February 2019
EU managers from EU SMEs or from clusters working in sectors covered by the fair such as:
- Materials: Fullerene, carbon nanotubes, photonics materials, composite materials, high-performance magnetic materials, highly-pure materials, nano coatings, nano inks, nano composite materials, nano particles, biocompatible materials, graphene, cellulose nanofibers
- Evaluation & Measurement: SPM / AFM, ultra-precision measuring instrument, electron microscope (SEM / TEM), high efficiency / high sensitive sensor, molecular imaging, evaluation measurement and designing tool, simulation, molecular design software, piezo stage, near-field optical, micro TAS
- Fabrication Technology: Nano particle mixture/dispersion, next-generation lithography, nanoimprint, laser processing, electron beam/ion beam processing, fusion/bonding technology, etching, priming charge processing, thin film manufacturing technology, ultra-precision surface processing technology, nano transistor technology, precision pattern printing technology, 3D printers
- Areas of Application: Materials, IT & Electronics, Nano Bio, Automobiles, Environment & Energy, Life Sciences, Biomimetics, Robotics, Simulation Software, Wearables, Aerospace, Artificial Intelligence, IoT.
- The EU-Japan Centre covers all costs directly related to the mission.
- EU SMEs and Clusters may benefit from a €600- grant.
- Mission participants must cover their travel costs to/from Japan, accommodation and any other costs not covered directly by the EU-Japan Centre (living expenses).
Thursday, 4 October 2018